This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Frozen Panel for 2014 

Hello, a group of my friends and I are going to be cosplaying the lead gang from Frozen, Anna, Elsa and myself as Kristoff (of course we're simply missing a Hans, but Im sure someone will show eventually) and we thought it would be an amazing idea to have a panel dedicated to the movie Frozen, where we can discuss it, maybe listen to music (sing songs) and answer questions about our thoughts on the movie.
Does anyone think this would be an awesome idea? Please send regards about it and give suggestions. Hopefully with enough attention this can be a thing!

(French translation: My french isn't very well with writing so bare in mind. Mon français n'est pas très bien avec l'écriture si nue à l'esprit.)

Bonjour, un groupe de mes amis et moi allons être cosplay de Frozen. Anna, Elsa et Kristoff vais etre moi. (bien sûr, nous sommes tout simplement rater Hans, mais je suis sûr que quelqu'un va montrer par la suite) et nous avons pensé que ce serait une idée incroyable d'avoir un panel dédié au film Frozen, où nous pouvons discuter, peut-être écouter de la musique (chanter) et répondre à des questions au sujet de nos réflexions sur le film.
Croit-on que ce serait une idée géniale? S'il vous plaît envoyer ce qui concerne ce sujet et faire des suggestions. Nous espérons qu'avec suffisamment d'attention, cela peut être une chose!

Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:36 pm

Hello there!

If you're interested in doing a panel, please read this: http://www.otakuthon.com/2013/programmi ... workshops/

Although the submission are still closed for now, at least you can read the rules and see how it works.

I wish your group good luck ^^b!

Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:08 pm
Profile WWW

That's a nice idea. You could act like the characters and answer questions, too. It always have a great welcome.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:24 pm

firebound12 wrote:
Hello there!

If you're interested in doing a panel, please read this: http://www.otakuthon.com/2013/programmi ... workshops/

Although the submission are still closed for now, at least you can read the rules and see how it works.

I wish your group good luck ^^b!

Yep, I have read it, I was just looking to see if it would be something people would show up to is all

Cocasse wrote:
That's a nice idea. You could act like the characters and answer questions, too. It always have a great welcome.

Yes well I may be part of the Adventure Time panel as well and those guys acted like the characters too, so It depends on my group, but character acting is normally very fun to do I assume.

Last edited by loki555 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please, avoid making double posts and use the edit button when you forget something

Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:11 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]