This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Adventure Time Panel 2014!!! 

hey there humans ! :mrgreen:
This year's Adventure Time Panel will be held , again, on the Friday and we're hoping to get more people than last year ( considering we were one of the first panels, and most people were stuck in line , buying their tickets)
We were thinking this year's not to be for kids , because AT has shown to be going through a very deep and sentimental path , and sometimes people swear so... we wouldn't want kids to be exposed to that.
Also, we already have a few people on our panelist list, but if you're cosplaying adventure time and you'd like to join us and your character is not on this list, please pm me ! We'd be more than glad to have you on our team!
here is our list of mathematical people so far ~:
- Finn
-BMO
-Fionna (me)
-Simon Petrikov
-Baby Marceline
-Marceline
-Marshal Lee (still unsure)
- Lady Rainacorn

Please let us know what you're expecting from this panel, and give us a shout out if you're interested in seeing it ! thank you ! Also, remember, no rpg's in the comment section , thank you

Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:28 pm

Hi there! I would definitely be interested in seeing this panel. Do you know what time it would be at, or should I wait until the schedule comes out to know?

Also, would you happen to know if there would be a photoshoot for Adventure Time, as well as any other Cartoon Network programs, such as Regular Show?

Thanks!

Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:01 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]