This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
RWBY panel 2014 

Hi there, I was just wondering if there were people out there who wanted to host a RWBY panel with me, I have already submited it and all, but id more then welcome others who would want to host it with me :) Comment if interrested.

Karesokin

Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:44 pm

I would totally be interested if no one else has flocked to you asking for it!

@MadinaOblivion

Fri May 16, 2014 11:40 am
Profile WWW

I hope I'm not necro-ing a thread, but I was wondering if anyone could send me the pictures that was taken after the panel ? I'm looking very hard for all the pictures of the cosplayers (I was one of the twins). My friend and I are super fans of RWBY, but since we were part of the shoot we didn't take any pictures T^T Please help and send everything you can from that shoot ?

Cosplay.com Deviantart

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:44 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]