This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Anime North 2010? 

Hey everyone, I was just wondering who was interested in going to AN this year?

I know there was a trip organized last year, but I am not aware of there being such a thing this year, and I was looking for possible people to travel with, or roommates? ...Is anyone organizing a group, or able to make a tiny space for one more person? I'm really looking forward to it, wouldn't bail out, share expenses equally... and bake delicious cookies? o3o ♥

Thanks, take care!

(eep, navrée, je parle français aussi, seulement il m'est (beaucoup) plus facile de communiquer en anglais! D: )

Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:16 am

Axie wrote:
Hey everyone, I was just wondering who was interested in going to AN this year?

I know there was a trip organized last year, but I am not aware of there being such a thing this year, and I was looking for possible people to travel with, or roommates? ...Is anyone organizing a group, or able to make a tiny space for one more person? I'm really looking forward to it, wouldn't bail out, share expenses equally... and bake delicious cookies? o3o ♥

Thanks, take care!

(eep, navrée, je parle français aussi, seulement il m'est (beaucoup) plus facile de communiquer en anglais! D: )

There is a trip again this year. There have been some small delays but it's coming soon, I promise!

I love the cookie idea as I've been learning how to cook/bake. What type do you make?

Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:04 am
Otakuthon Staff

Location: in your closet waiting for the right momment to hug ya to death!!!
yeah for animenorth
i again will go with concordia ^^ of course
and sleep at double tree nyeah they have cookies nya theyr really yummys ^^

http://trixyloupwolf.piczo.com/?g=1&preview=y&cr=

Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:22 am

Thanks for the swift reply!

That's fantastic (I wasn't sure, since I tried to get in touch, but apparently, couldn't. Maybe my emails got lost. Alas, intrawebs.) I'm very happy to hear it as it'd be my first choice! And it should be a great way to meet new people. n_n Any hint as to when we can hope to hear about it?

And cookies are just all-around goodness (and maybe a sugar rush)! I'm a sucker for double chocolate cookies so I often make those, but I found a recipe of black-forest cookies (like the cake) that is just amazing (I highly recommend them to anyone who has a sweet tooth, you should definitely try them!)

Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:35 am
Otakuthon Director

Ick...I'm not a fan of black forest cake, but that recipe sounds good since I have friends that are " in love" with that cake!

I bake awesome oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and simple chocolate chip cookies that go *poof* within minutes at my house (or if my boyfriend is around, in his tummy).

^^ I'm glad that the trip will be announced soon! Can't wait for Anime North!

Otakuthon 2013: Secret Cosplay + Assassin's Creed giant group

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:55 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Super Moderator / Forum Director

Déplacé a l'endroit aproprié.

Costuming.org forums

Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:34 pm
Profile WWW

Still don't know how I'll get there but I'll be there!! :D

Si mon nom est en noir, c'est que je suis une ex-modératrice de forum/ If my name is in black, it's because I'm a retired forum moderator :)

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:51 pm
Profile YIM

Edit my comment I suppose, I managed to get myself a hotel booked at the Marriot Residence Inn. Currently I am the only one using it however! It is a suite room which I managed to get a discount on and even though it can reserve up to 6 people I would be willing to share it with at least 2 others : D. So if you are interested in going to Anime North but couldn't since the hotels were all reserved give me an e-mail at stuff2220@hotmail.com and I shall give out some details : )

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:38 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]