This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Cafe Figaro - Maid Cafe In Montreal - Feb. 23rd! 

Greetings everyone! The illustrious Cafe Figaro is running again this coming Saturday, February 23rd. It's sort of a single-day maid cafe that you have to make reservations for. And it's really classy and elegant and you can suggest your type of maid or butler beforehand. Like, you could get a tsundere little sister maid or something. :P

The deadline to RSVP is the 19th. I've been there before and enjoyed it a lot! And I'm sure they've gotten better since. The staff do things like have performances where they sing and dance as well. As part of the deal, you get to talk to your maid or butler about whatever pleasant conversation you want. And they have quite delicious and incredibly cute food! It's at the O-taku Lounge, so the environment is quite classy while still being geek friendly. This time the theme is a Studio Ghibli Picnic! :D

Cafe Figaro Website To RSVP and Also Menus, Profiles, and Stuff

Cute Blog where they have infos and pictures of maids/butlers and also cats, and even hilarious podcasts.

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." - Hanlon's Razor

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds." - Neil Gaiman

Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:10 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]