This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Space Battleship Yamato 

Hey everyone! I'm so excited because I just heard that Space Battleship Yamato is being released here in Canada!! I know that it will be released in a number of theaters on November 11 at 7pm. I know that in Montreal it is showing at the Cinema Banque Scotia Montreal, but for other specific locations you can visit this page: www.elevenarts.net/th_gallery/space-battleship-yamato they have a lot of helpful information. I hope you guys are as excited as I am!!

Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:43 pm

Oh nice! I'll try to get more ppl to see it o 3o.

Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:06 pm
Profile WWW

Nice! I think it will be a good turn out ...

EDIT: I've been hearing from friends in the states that the theatrical version is much better than watching it on the small screen; it is worth it to go see it in theaters rather than waiting until the DVD comes out!

Last edited by loki555 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please, avoid making double posts and use the edit button when you forget something

Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:09 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]