This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Des fans de touhou au québec? 

Bonjour,

Je voulais savoir si il y avait des fans de touhou au québec ici ? Car je suis en train de créer un forum de touhou dont le but est de créer une communauté québécoise sur touhou !

Si vous êtes interessé, postez ici !

Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:59 am
Otakuthon Director

Hi! (excuse que je poste en Anglais mais mon Francais est un peu mal)

Touhou fan reporting in! A lot of my friends and I are Touhou fans and from what I've seen we have a pretty good fanbase in Quebec. I'm not sure if you know but Otakuthon has a sub-event called the Hakurei Shrine Festival dedicated to Touhou. I'm the director of this event and we host gaming tournaments, organize panels, photoshoots, and a whole bunch of other stuff. If you're attending this year and want to get involved in Touhou stuff you can always pm me or just check the schedule and come join in.

As for the forum, I think it's a great idea! If you set it up I can help spread the word since I'm in contact with a lot of the local fans ^^

Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:08 am

Hey thanks to help me in my project ! Here the forum, if you find more subforum to add just tell me, I will also need someone to create a theme for the forum.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:53 am

Sorry for the double post, but the url is now posted

Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:46 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]