This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Samurai Pizza Cats Coming to Region 1 DVD 

Back in the 1990s, Canadian T.V. network YTV aired a T.V. series known as Samurai Pizza Cats (a westernized redub of from the Japanese animated series Cats Toninden Teyande) back in the 1990s, and I myself remember watching that show in the early 1990s, although that was when I did not yet recognize what anime is. Now after after years, it has been confirmed that an official DVD release of this anime will be happening in North America, coutrsy of Diskotek Media. And that's not all, the series itslef will have two box set editions: one containing the entirety of the anime in its Samurai Pizza Cats cut, and the other featuring it in its original Japanese cut (but only in Japaense audio with English subtitles). However, the release date hasn't yet been announced.

Source: ANN

Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:56 pm
Profile WWW

Heh, je me souviens même avoir rêvé aux SPC.
L'émision était tellement random et "confusing", j'espère que la version japonaise est plus... claire.
Je suis intéressé.

Random kid: "Who takes 3 hours to go to the bathroom, anyway!?"
Zim: "NONESENSE! I had much to do! SO MUCH!!!"

Tue May 21, 2013 2:02 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]