This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
2013 Will Mark Sailor Moon's Return to Anime 

Longtime Sailor Moon fans will be happy to learn that next year will mark the release of a new anime series version of the popular magical girl manga series Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon. This fact was revealed today at Anime News Network.

So far, nothing is known about what the series will be like, but feel free to share your comments, inlcuding what are your expectations about the new anime.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:35 pm
Profile WWW

As someone who didn't grow with Sailor Moon (although I did see some episodes on TVA or was it Radio-Canada? I know it was Saturday morning), I'm gonna watch that new series as it's supposed to be a retelling of some sort, just out of curiosity.

- Comiket 42

MyAnimeList : http://www.myanimelist.net/profile/Choy

Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:36 pm
Profile WWW

New anime, same voices for Usagi and Mamoru, new theme song from Momoiro Clover Z, closer to the manga's story.
That's pretty much all i got.

Also: Momoiro made a live feed of the new song from Japan Expo in France at the time of the announcement.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:10 pm

I am scare of what it will sound like!! they made some official new episode (dont know if its out yet) of the mysterious cities of gold (mystérieuse cité d'or) trying to keep the same art style and all! but you cant have the same feeling!! It was like moving to normaly and all it make it weird so sailor moon 20 year after will be a big shock! (I am watching them right now because I am doing usagi in her serenity dress at otakuthon) ! and the seiyu too ! maybe mamoru and usagi are the same ( at least that a good point) but I am really scare for the others D:!!

We will see next year if it will be worthy!!

Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:01 am

I am so excited. SM is my fav Anime and show ever. I am even flying out to Vancouver for Anime Revolution in 2 weeks for the big Sailor Moon celebration with 7 SM voice artists. XD

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:01 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

I can't wait until next summer, Sailor Moon for the win!

Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Le retour de la mini-jupe bleue! ^^ Voyons ce que ça donnera! :)

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:06 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]