This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Beelzebub's second wind 

I'm huge fan of the Beelzebub manga, despite it having some boring moments, especially with the anime fillers. But recently, it has gotten better, it feels just as badass as it did when it started. Chapter 188 marks the rebirth in my opinion, with the newcomers that kick tushy.

So yeah, I was just curious if there was some other fans to discuss this with, or if I was a one-man wolf pack :P

I never know what to write for signatures, soooo, LIKE ME!! xD
Nah seriously, let's make everyday a wonderful day fits me better if I use a signature :)

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:24 pm

I might pick it up again sometime during a lull. I quit fairly early on when Baal's guys started showing up.

A lot of shonen stuff irks me lately. Long training/filler arcs, adult/youth male protagonists who don't seem to know what a woman is, etc... I'm finishing up Naruto Shippuden and had to abstain from ripping my own hair out a few times. I must have skipped 20 flashback/filler episodes so far.

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:59 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]