This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Rencontre entre des joueurs d'osu! Meeting with osu! player 

Bonjour,

J'aimerais savoir s'il y a des joueurs d'osu! dans la communauté de l'otakuthon, et surtout si les joueurs serait interessé à une rencontre ou le lieux et la date/heure serait à fixer? Pour ceux qui ne connaisse pas osu!, c'est un jeu de rythme qui se joue avec la souris (ou avec la tablette graphique ou un tablet pc). La majorité des musiques sont tiré des animes ou bien de touhou mais il y a aussi des musique plus conventionnel. Et le mieux c'est que c'est gratuit!

Si vous voulez m'ajouter a votre liste d'ami d'osu pour venir me parler dans le jeux je suis ouvert! Voici mon profil!

---------

Hi,

I would like to know if we have some player of osu! in the community of otakuthon, and also if you are interessed for a meeting where the place and the date will be determined later? For those who dosen't know osu!, it a rhythm game. It can be played with a mouse, but also with a graphics tablet or a tablet pc. The majority of the song is based on anime or touhou, but there is also more conventionnal music. And the best, if free to play!

If you want to add me on your friends list for talking to me it up to you, im open to talk with other people! Here my profile!

Last edited by Jerod212 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:01 am

I can't really speak or can barely read french ><
But yeah! I'm a osu! player too! But it will be awesome to make a meeting for this ;3

Anyone wanna add me on osu! : https://osu.ppy.sh/u/207916

Yes, I'm Sumaki. Top Canadian osu! Catch the Beat player! ^-^ (Playing for Team Canada on the CTB World Cup!)

Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:40 pm

J'ai ajouter la section anglaise!

------

I have added the english version!

Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:35 pm

I've never played but really love some songs. Is their a way to have instrumentals?

Twitter

Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:12 pm

Just look on the song folder where you put the game, the mp3 is in the folder of the song.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:54 pm

I've tried to download it on the right, many times on Apple and Window but all it came out was a file of text :(

Twitter

Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:08 pm

im still a beginner, but i get better once i play with my wacon tablet ( liek that guy i saw playing sunday) my ign is dorothy_snow. any help welcome so i can progress :)

Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:29 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]