This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
HI, Help? 

Hello,
I've been a big fan of anime and manga almost all my life. But I don't have any friends who are into it. I was in a rich private high school where people would judge you a lot. I couldn't talk to my friends about it cause I was scared they would make fun of me.I was actually one of the popular kids so I was afraid to be rejected. I was stupid.

Now I realize I don't have any real friends I could share and talk about these things I love, I'm looking for people to help me get into cosplay and go to anime convention with me.

I'm 18 male.

Sun May 12, 2013 12:34 pm

You can go to Manga T and talk to people '-'

Sun May 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Hello (: , I'm new to Montreal so I'm also looking for friends interested in anime and videogames :B, I'm a girl and I'm nineteen, if you want to chat you can send me a message through here or add me on Steam, my gamertag is "Cantabile"
Salut!

Fri May 17, 2013 5:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]