This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
Montreal friend ? 

Hey,

I'm a 18 years old student and I moved recently in Montreal so I don't really know anybody here.
I would love to meet people who also like anime/manga/video game/whatever to hang out and have fun. I'm not into it as much as before, but I still like the whole 'community'.
I'm a pretty laid back, open minded guy, so please don't be afraid to hit me up. :)

Je parle aussi français.

Peace x.

Mon May 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Hi (: I'm also relatively new to Montreal and looking for friends interested in videogames and anime :P , Im a girl and Im nineteen, if you want to chat you can send me a message through here or add me on Steam, my gamertag is "Cantabile"
Salut!

Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:15 pm

Welcome to Montreal! Are you guys enjoying it here so far?

Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:05 pm
Profile WWW

Hi,

I'm looking for friends interested in anime too. ^^

I'm going to Otakuthon 2013 and I would love to meet people this week-end.

Send me a private message here or on skype if you're interested, my pseudo is Kezian31.

If you want to know more about me, you can check my profile on MyAnimeList.

Regards,
Kezian.

Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:01 pm

I've been visiting Otakuthon since 2011 alone since none of my friends like anime. Might be nice to have someone to visit with and getting to know what panels they like to see.

Going alone offers a lot of free time between the panels and events I'm interested in. Sometimes I just walk around and admire the cosplays. This year I've actually posted an entry in the amv contest so I'm looking forward to seeing if mine will be screened and what the others are like.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:27 pm

If your a student, then I'm pretty sure your school have an anime club. Try joining it :) Most of the anime club goers go and meet at otakuthon.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:48 pm
Profile WWW

Coming from toronto and looking to share hotel cost , msg me lyscan@gmail.com

Mon May 26, 2014 5:03 pm

Hey people,, i am from montreal too ( well,, really near from it) and ill lookinng to mmeet new people sharing same interest as me ( anime , manga, video game and such) . If you are still up into meeting up, would be nice to add me! 21 years old , can speak french too.

Lets have some fun !

Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:33 am

Hey Sakito, we'll definately meet up this week-end and if you are a fan of ecchi series well you can always come to my panel on saturday night, but it will be in French (last year I did it in english)
I will be cosplaying Hiruko Kagetane..mostly...and you?

Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:40 am
Profile WWW

Hello, I'm relatively new in Montreal and I want to know some otaku friends here.

I am scientist (in molecular genetics) and I like anime, manga and cosplay, I'm dark-gotik stile and I'm not very sociable and don't know any other otaku.

I hope to make a good friends.

The mangas that I am reading right now: Battle Angel Alita Last order, Black bullet, Trinity Seven, Zetman.
Anime I am watching: Hellsing OVAs.

Last movie seen: Hotarubi no Mori e (蛍火の杜へ).

Books I am reading: Molecular Biology of the gen ( Watson), The son of hamas, the Zohar, the book of Jasher and II Samuel.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:30 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]