This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Looking to make friends o///o 

:oops: Hi I don't have many friends who are into the whole anime/manga/videogames thing so I'm looking to make friends who are into these kind of things. Add me on steam "xarhon" or skype "tyler.chiarelli" if you want.
btw I live in St-Hubert and getting to Montreal is no problem for me if anyone wanted to meet up somewhere.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:01 pm

You havn't made some new friends during Otakuthon ? D: !!!

I know there's a group called Otaku-ville on Facebook and they make some activites, most of them are in Montreal. If you are someone who is shy it'll may be difficult to go to Manga-thé or the Otaku Manga Lounge in Montreal too >.< .

Anyway I'm Couwcouw on skype, I'll add you when I'll be back home :O!!! :mrgreen:

Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:23 pm

yeah I'm not really familiar at the whole meeting people and staying in touch thing. Sure I've talked to people at the con here and there but that's as far as it usually goes. And I'll be on when you get home :)

Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:37 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]