This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Did you take my picture? / Avez vous pris ma photo? 2014 

I was cosplaying an Elin from TERA Online, or the overly pink bunny girl.
Here's a picture for reference!
http://imgur.com/gcha6VF
You can send pictures here or by email @ cupxkake@gmail.com :>

Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:33 am

I was Cosplaying Reisen from Touhou. I've join a photoshoot on Saturday but I can't fnd photo of it neither.

That's what I was looking : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154551662655644&set=t.531985699&type=3&theater

Thanks ^^

Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:46 am

Hey everyone!

I was cosplaying Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening (i was the one with the small leather book and probably the crappiest robin at the con that weekend lol) on Friday and Saturday! And then I was Alexandra Garcia from Kuroko no Basuke on Sunday (if anyone has photos from the knb panel too i'd love to see them ;w;)

If anyone has any photos, you can just PM me here! Thanks ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Salut à tous! Moi et ma copine on Cosplayais vendredi en tant que Soul et Maka de Soul eater! On sais fait prendre en photo une dizaine de fois et on aimerais bien voir les résultat! Voici de quoi on avait l'air!

Hello everybody. Me and my girlfriend were cosplaying on friday as Soul and Maka from Soul eater! People took a few pictures of us and we would love to see the results! Here's how we looked!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 0908_n.jpg

Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:37 pm

Salut !

J'aimerais savoir si quelqu'un a des photos de moi et/ou de mon amie.

- Samedi j'étais en Rita Mordio de Tales of Vesperia : Moi en Rita Mordio J'avais une Estellise avec moi si ça peut aider ^-^
- Dimanche en Shiemi de Ao no Exorcist : Moi en Shiemi Mon amie était en Shura et elle n'avait pas le dessin sur le ventre

Merci à tous !
J'espère que les images fonctionnent >_>

Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:05 am

Salut! J'aimerais savoir si on m'a pris en photo.

Vendredi et samedi j'étais cosplayée en Beyond Birthday de Death Note (ou L taché de sang si on veut xD)
Merci :3

- - - -

Hi, I'd like to know if you took my picture. The first two days I was cosplaying Beyond Birthday from Death Note (or L covered in blood because they look the same xD)

Thank you :3

Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:51 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2