This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
I'm looking for...Je recherche 2014 
Super Moderator / Forum Director

Ce thread est pour les recherches de personnes uniquement. Pour les objets, allez dans la section objets perdus : viewforum.php?f=14
Tout autre thread de recherche de personne sera sois effacé, fermé ou fusioné avec celui si.

This thread is for looking for people only. If you have lost an item go there : viewforum.php?f=14
Any other thread looking for someone will be either deleted, locked or merged with this one.

Costuming.org forums

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:01 pm
Profile WWW

Ola!

I was on Crunchyroll's live stream today, unable to go to otakuthon and I've had some sort of fun/cool connection with someone. I do not know her name. She has a Billy Talent t-shirt. Has a cosplay hat ..unsure what it was. and a backpack with the attack of the titan's logo . If anyone who knows her or even if you are the person, feel free to PM me :) ha ha.

Fun Times :)

Please do not be freaked out by my ad ;)

Cheers and good luck to you all !

Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:48 pm

I am looking for the awesome cosplayers of Jojo's Bizarre Adventures. I was the girl who was owning the Caesar bandana during the photoshoot. I would like to find a way to contact you guys and girls since I do plan doing Jojo next year. I don't know if you guys have a facebook group or anything but I would really like to be in touch with you guys since Robert Edward O. Speedwagon and William A. Zeppeli will join you next year! :) You guys were amazing and just made my Jojo adiction worse >_>

Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:30 am

Hello ! Je recherches le Aladdin ( avec l'uniforme de Magnostadt ) que nous ( Hakuryuu et Ali Baba ) avons rencontrés à la salle marchande, samedi !
Nous avons eu un super moment avec toi et franchement ce serait super de pouvoir continuer de se parler, alors si tu vois ça, fait moi signe ! ~

En cas de doute, nous avons acheté de la crazy glue ensemble. :I

Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:10 pm

I'm looking for a video of the Viktor cosplay at the Masquerade. email me asianon@hotmail.fr or send me a PM

EDIT: Found!

Last edited by KwonJiYung on Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:49 pm

Im looking for Evergreen from Fairytail. She was at the masquerade.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:27 pm

Je me demande qui a fait l’œil de Sauron et l'autre tour.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:09 pm

I am looking for a girl who called out to me while on the escalators.
I was going up, you were going down. It was near the end of the day on Sunday, and I had an Attack on Titan t-shrit on, something that got your attention.

Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:10 pm

I look for a girl with a nice pikachu hat and a brown dress who take my picture (Porco rosso). I forget to ask-it to send me the picture. ^^''
email-me (lionel_tanto@hotmail.com) or send me a private message.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:07 am

C'est peut un peut tard mais bon! Je voudrais savoir qui est la fille qui a pris un selfie avec moi dans le dealers. J'étais en 4e docteur. Elle étais pas mal contente de mon cosplay! j'aimerais bien voir la photo :P Ensuite, celles qui m'ont fait la suggestion de cosplayer Loki... je voudrais bien leur dire que je compte bien m'y mettre bientot. Faut juste me refaire financierement :roll:

Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:45 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]