This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Important Update !! 
Author Message
Otakuthon Director
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:03 pm
Posts: 3261
Location: in my BF's head,being his evil conscience =3
This message is to tell you all that there is now a deadline for the Flea Market inscriptions. If I do not receive over 7 participants (we now have 2), the flea market will not take place.

The Deadline is July 27th.

--------------------

Ce message est pour vous aviser qu'il y a maintenant une date limite pour les inscriptions au Marché aux Puces. Si je ne reçois pas plus de 7 inscriptions (j'en ai 2 en ce moment), le Marché aux Puces n'aura pas lieu.

La date limite est le 27 Juillet.

P.S. Cybernetic Nomad, correct my french please (je n'ai pas de clavier français et je n'aime pas vraiment ça, merci!)

_________________
Getting married next year!! / I am the Information Director, Ask away!
Anime North 2013: Secret cosplay + Shuurei from Saiunkoku Monogatari
G-Anime 2013: Secret Cosplay + Princess Serenity
Otakuthon 2013: Secret Cosplay + Assassin's Creed giant group


Last edited by Misa-chan on Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.



Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:38 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Otakuthon Staff
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:40 pm
Posts: 3439
Location: in your closet waiting for the right momment to hug ya to death!!!
Post 
DOMAGE KE JE PUISSE PAS ME SEPARER EN 2 ^^L;;
JAVAIS ENCORE DES CHOSE A VENDRE =_=;;;;

_________________
were no one is....there i should hide and awaite.....
http://trixyloupwolf.deviantart.com/


http://trixyloupwolf.piczo.com/?g=1&preview=y&cr=
Image


Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:49 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:20 pm
Posts: 316
Location: PC
Post 
wait...

The flea market is where they sell all items at otakuthon....right?


Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:33 pm
Profile
Otakuthon Director
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:03 pm
Posts: 3261
Location: in my BF's head,being his evil conscience =3
Post 
used items are sold by people who don't want them anymore like : Plushies, Anime, games ,etc.

But I don't think we will be having one this year unless the demand is big enough.

_________________
Getting married next year!! / I am the Information Director, Ask away!
Anime North 2013: Secret cosplay + Shuurei from Saiunkoku Monogatari
G-Anime 2013: Secret Cosplay + Princess Serenity
Otakuthon 2013: Secret Cosplay + Assassin's Creed giant group


Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:34 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:20 pm
Posts: 316
Location: PC
Post 
Misa-chan wrote:
used items are sold by people who don't want them anymore like : Plushies, Anime, games ,etc.

But I don't think we will be having one this year unless the demand is big enough.


OMG
I WANT IT TO BE THERE
> < *sob sob*


Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:11 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:47 pm
Posts: 9
Location: cnd, qc, mtl
Post 
I'd like to open a market for this years, can I? Id like to sell synthetic dreads (maybe wools dreads), accessories, clothes and others stuffs by me but I dont know if people will be interested. :oops:

I can speak french so, if you can, answer me in french because my english is kinda poor. ahahah.

_________________
http://vampirefreaks.com/oxtc3
http://myspace.com/mastered16bit


Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:27 pm
Profile WWW
Otakuthon Staff
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 5:55 pm
Posts: 133
Location: Montréal
Post 
kay wrote:
I'd like to open a market for this years, can I? Id like to sell synthetic dreads (maybe wools dreads), accessories, clothes and others stuffs by me but I dont know if people will be interested. :oops:

I can speak french so, if you can, answer me in french because my english is kinda poor. ahahah.


Puisque tu as précisée que tu avais confectionnée toi même ces vêtements et accessoires, cela me semble plutôt des objets que tu pourrais vendre à la Place des Artistes. =)

_________________
Yue // Emilie H.
Personel de soutien, départment de la programmation // Support Staff, Programming Department

DeviantArt usuel: Yue-xumeragi
DeviantArt fanart: YKX


Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:24 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:47 pm
Posts: 9
Location: cnd, qc, mtl
Post 
yue wrote:
kay wrote:
I'd like to open a market for this years, can I? Id like to sell synthetic dreads (maybe wools dreads), accessories, clothes and others stuffs by me but I dont know if people will be interested. :oops:

I can speak french so, if you can, answer me in french because my english is kinda poor. ahahah.


Puisque tu as précisée que tu avais confectionnée toi même ces vêtements et accessoires, cela me semble plutôt des objets que tu pourrais vendre à la Place des Artistes. =)


ahh merci ^^ désolée du mauvais placement de mon message.. >w<

_________________
http://vampirefreaks.com/oxtc3
http://myspace.com/mastered16bit


Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:43 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Based on Hestia theme designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.