This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Mascot Contest File Size Problem 

Hello, I want to submit my entry but my PSD File Size is 30 MB, which is more than 10MB. How else can i submit my entry other than WeTransfer?
Please Respond, thank you.

Sun May 26, 2013 3:34 pm

Hoping to get an answer before the deadline of the contest...

Tue May 28, 2013 11:03 am
Otakuthon Staff

From what I understood, WeTransfer can manage to send file as large as 2Gig, so you should not have any problem uploading your 30Mb PSD. The 10Mb max limit was if you planned on sending your submission directly to the contest email, which will not accept emails larger than 10Mb. When you use WeTransfer, it will send an email containing a URL link to your file, so not file is actually attached. You will also received a confirmation email from WeTransfer with the infos you entered and the link to your file, letting you know that everything was properly sent...

I think you will be fine if you just follow the instructions found in the contest section of the Otakuthon website :

Quote:
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY

Save your file name in the following format: Yurika2013__01.PSD (if sending as Adobe Photoshop PSD). If you are submitting multiple entries, then increment the 01 before the period as necessary.
Upload your file to https://www.wetransfer.com/
Enter mascot@otakuthon.com under "friend's e-mail address"
Enter the e-mail address you wish to be contacted at under "your e-mail address"
In the message field, provide the following information:

First Name:
Last Name:
Screen Name:
Note: Please do not attempt to send files larger than 10MB directly to mascot@otakuthon.com as some mail systems may reject it. This e-mail address is for submissions only and is not for inquiries about the contest. The design team staff will be happy to answer any questions related to this contest on the Otakuthon forums in the artist section.

Tue May 28, 2013 8:09 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]