This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Masquerade's lineup 

Can you please this time make it clear where people should line up to assist to the Masquerade (the show)? Last year, my friends and I had to go back and forth between floors because nobody knew where or if there was a lineup for the Masquerade. 2 years ago, people had to lineup in the same room where the subscritions and weapon checks were held, while last year, it was lined on the walls all around the same floor where the Masquerade's "theater room" was located.

Can I ask you that this year, a lineup spot is selected correctly and that everyone is imformed about it?

Thank you ^_^

Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:40 am

... Well this year they knew where the line goes but they stopped my friends, a buch of people and I nowhere just saying *Stop, stay back please*. We were a lot of ppl in a small space and didnt know why they didnt want us to go at the end of the line... They got some organisatino problem with the volounteer saying betwee themselve go, dont go, go, dont go... x)

Anyway at the end, we finally end up a the end of the line

Image - anime | manga | reviews

Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:02 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]