This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
HALKO À OTAKUTHON!!!!!!!!!!!! 

According to the latest newsletter, Otakuthon Idol ends 30 minutes before her concert. Will the room be cleared out, or will the people that want to stay inside get to stay there? Also, are there any plans in place for letting people line up and wait for the concert (i.e. wait in the line, get let in first)?

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:02 pm

It's their choice if they wanna stay and I think they're should a queue

Twitter

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:08 pm

i'm about 90% sure (and don't hold me to this), everyone will be cleared from the room before halko's concert. You will have to go line up for the concert once you've left the room.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:33 am
Otakuthon Coordinator

Risea wrote:
i'm about 90% sure (and don't hold me to this), everyone will be cleared from the room before halko's concert. You will have to go line up for the concert once you've left the room.

Yup.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Um Les questions devraient être en anglais, français ou japonais....?

Twitter

Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Albert B. wrote:
Risea wrote:

Yup.

This was kind of my expectation, but I wanted to make sure this was the case.

If there's no issues on their end, will we be able to take pictures and record video for the panel and concert?

Kira-sama wrote:
Um Les questions devraient être en anglais, français ou japonais....?

Actually this is a good question (I assume you mean for the Q&A panel?) that I was thinking about. At some prior conventions, she has had the translator speak into the microphone when translating the questions into Japanese for her (might be useful for at least one attendee). For English and French, this a good question; how is this going to work (I'd assume questions can be asked in English or French, but how will the answer be translated as? I can't Google Translate spoken French. :P ).

Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:23 pm

She'll have an english to japanese and french to japanese translator with her as liaisons. So I'm pretty sure that you can ask questions in either languages, they'll translate it to her and the answers will be translated back. It's what the liaisons are there for. :)

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:56 am

when is the concert?

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:09 pm

jeffx wrote:
when is the concert?

Sunday, 4pm-5pm. It's on the schedule that's up on the main page on this site. Let's have fun!

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Oh, it's on Sunday? Hmm.... was hoping for Saturday.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:13 am

I bought one of her CD's and get it autographed, she was really happy about it
My brother got his Itouch 4G autographed, Halko was really surprised !!!

Love her :)

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:21 am
Profile WWW

Un des meilleurs evenements à l'Otakuthon c: Je n'avait jamais entendu parler d'elle jusqu'a ce moment-là. Dommage que la salle n'était pas si complète >.< c'est un si beau spectacle pourtant D:

Aussi je me suis fait signer une image de Steins; Gate dont elle n'avait jamais vu et elle était surprise xD et j'ai fini par acheter le ptit wristband blanc et une serviette bleu ^^

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:42 am
Otakuthon Director

Je ne pensais pas reconnaitre de ses chansons mais j'ai réussis à en reconnaître deux, dont une que je ne suis vraiment pas certain! Peut être que des fans de Halko Momoi pourraient m'aider à ce sujet.

Elle a chantée "End of rock" de IRON ATTACK! ou une version différente je ne suis pas certain. Est-ce elle qui chante sur le CD d'IRON ATTACK! au complet?

I wanted to know if Halko Momoi sung "End of rock" by IRON ATTACK! or if it was another version. Do you know if she sings on the whole IRON ATTACK! CD?

La chanson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvxwmdM3hLo

Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:09 am

Ça ressemble pas vraiment à sa voix donc ça devrait être un cover.

Twitter

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2