This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
2013 Guests Suggestions 

Hello Otakus of Montreal!:D♥ And welcome to the topic "2013 Anime Guests of Honour Suggestions!" :D
Now, I know that Otakuthon 2012 JUST passed and it was INCREDIBLE!!:D The Guests were fantastic! Although we all missed J. Michael Tatum due to medical reasons!:( Feel better Tatum!♥ We love you!♥
As the title clearly shows, this is a topic for the upcoming year: 2013! ;) WOOT! I'm already getting excited for Otakuthon 2013!:D Aren't we all?! ;) SOOOOOO, I thought that we could all start discussing which anime guests of honour we would like to see at Otakuthon 2013!:DD
This year, we had Yuri Lowenthal, Tara Platt, Scott McNeil and we were supposed to also have J. Michael Tatum! WOW! Pretty epic!:D
Although they are indeed great voice actors for anime, I think we give them a short break and welcome new voice actors to our AWESOME Anime Convention! Don't you agree?:) Although it's VERY difficult to choose amongst all those very talented voice actors out there!:3
Personally, I'd LOVE and I mean L.O.V.E to meet Colleen Clinkenbeard from FUNimation Entertainment! (Yes, the same place Vic Mignogna works at!!! lol) She is indeed a VERY TALENTED AND AWESOME voice actress who is very popular as she voices Monkey D. Luffy in the new FUNimation One Piece, Riza Hawkeye/Rose Thomas in Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (not to mention she also directed half of Fullmetal Alchemist!), Yuko Ichihara in xxxHOLiC, Erza Scarlet in Fairy Tail, Moka Akashiya (Inner) in Rosario+Vampire, Natsuki Kasuga in Ga-Rei-Zero, Rachel Moore in Case Closed and MANY more epic roles like these! Hopefully you guys also want to meet her cuz she's soo cool!:D
Another voice actress I would love to meet is Brina Palencia from FUNimation Entertainment! You guys probably know her as Holo in Spice and Wolf, Ciel Phantomhive in Black Butler, Juvia Loxar in Fairy Tail, Tony Tony Chopper in One Piece, Juliet in Romeo x Juliet, Kurumu Kurono in Rosario+Vampire, Tamama in Sgt. Frog, Nae Tennoji in Steins;Gate and others I haven't named!

Alright, I've named a couple of voice actresses, now onto a couple of voice actors! >;D

I think we should try to get Todd Haberkorn from FUNimation Entertainment!:D He's sooo awesome and Vic's rival too! XD
He plays Ling Yao in Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Allen Walker in D. Gray-man, Natsu Dragneel in Fairy Tail, Italy in Hetalia, Hikaru Hitachiin in Ouran High School Host Club, Tsukune Aono in Rosario+Vampire, Keroro in Sgt. Frog, Death the Kid in Soul Eater, Kimihiro Watanuki in xxxHOLiC and many many others! ;)
One LAST voice actor that i'd LOVE to see at Otakuthon 2013 would probably be Travis Willingham from FUNimation Entertainment!♥ Guys, he seems sooooo funnyy and cool and fun to meet!:D He does Roy Mustang in Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Andreas Darlton in Code Geass, Yu Kanda in D. Gray-man, Takashi Morinozuka in Ouran High School Host Club, Toga Yagari in Vampire Knight and etc!:) I mainly love him for Roy Mustang;)♥ I mean, WHO DOESN'T???♥ lmao!

So, here are MY top 4 suggestions, folks!! ;D PLEASE share YOUR opinions with me!:) I mean, we have a whole YEAR to discuss!;) So let's discuss!:D Anime fans FTW!!!♥
Thanks everyone!!~

Edit by loki: I have renamed the thread and stickied it. Keep those guests sugestions comming :D

Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:20 pm

I'm hoping for these groups:

(Fairy Tail) (Please, please, please, please, pretty please)
Todd Haberkorn: Natsu Dragneel
Cherami Leigh: Lucy Heartfilia
Newton Pittman: Gray Fullbuster
Colleen Clinkenbeard: Erza Scarlet
Brina Palencia: Juvia Loxar (Ms. Palencia has quite the fan club here apparently :) )
I really hope you get all 5 too :D

(One Piece)
Colleen Clinkenbeard: Monkey D. Luffy
Christopher R. Sabat: Roronoa Zoro
Luci Christian: Nami
Sonny Strait: Usopp
Eric Vale: Sanji
Brina Palencia: Tony Tony Chopper
Stephanie Young: Nico Robin
Patrick Seitz: Franky

(Persona 4 The Animation)
Erin Fitzgerald: Chie Satonaka
Amanda Wynn Lee: Yukiko Amagi
Troy Baker: Kanji Tatsumi
Laura Bailey: Rise Kujikawa
Sam Riegel: Teddie
Susan Dilian: Naoto Shirogane
Karen Strassmen: Nanako Dojima (^3^)

*You already invited Johnny Yong Bosch (Yu Narukami) and Yuri Lowenthal (Yosuke Hanamura), but the rest would still be make for an awesome panel*

Something that you guys could do is a video game voice actors Q & A panel. Since many actors that work in the anime industry also work on video games, that could work too... and I'm pretty sure nobody will zealosly complani that these panels weren't anime-related.

(Tales of Graces F)
Bryce Papenbrook: Asbel Lhant
Cassandra Morris: Sophie
Steve Staley: Hubert Oswell
Laura Bailey: Cheria Barnes
Jamieson Price: Malik Ceasar
Kate Higgins: Pascal
David Vincent: Richard

(BlazBlue)
Patrick Seitz: Ragna the Bloodedge
David Vincent: Jin Kisaragi/Hakumen
Chritina Vee: Noel Vermillion/Nu-13/Lambda-11/Mu-12
Jamieson Price: Iron Tager
Philece Sampler: Taokaka
Mela Lee: Rachel Alucard
Spike Spencer: Arakune
Tony Oliver: Bang Shishigami
Lauren Landa: Litchi Faye Ling
Michelle Ruff: Carl Clover
Julie Annn Taylor: Tsubaki Yayoi/Kokonoe
Doug Erholtz: Hazama/Terumi Yuuki
Cindy Robinson: Makoto Nanaya
Doug Stone: Valkenheyn R. Hellsing
Laura Bailey: Platinum the Trinity
Travis Willingham: Relius Clover

Other voice-actors
Christopher Corey Smith
Kyle Hebert
Dave Wittenberg
Reuben Langdon
Liam O'Brien
Ali Hillis
Steven Blum
Colleen O'Shaughnessey
Kari Wahlgren

Last edited by JiCi on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:11 am

Excellent choice of groups, my friend! :D It seems like we both want to see voice actors from Fairy Tail and One Piece since we both named Colleen Clinkenbeard, Brina Palencia and Todd Haberkorn!! ;) Let's hope we get them! :D
P.S = Try to convince as many people as possible to comment on this Topic and vote for these epic voice actors soo they can come!;)

Let's go Otakuthon 2013!!

Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:45 pm

The 2012 topic had some names that became reality.

Ma seule suggestion: Essayez le plus possible d'annoncer vos invités japonais tôt! Certaines personnes font le voyage que pour les voir!

Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:47 pm

Oui je suis en d'accord avec toi! T'as raison ;)

Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:52 pm

Mokmo wrote:
The 2012 topic had some names that became reality.

Ma seule suggestion: Essayez le plus possible d'annoncer vos invités japonais tôt! Certaines personnes font le voyage que pour les voir!
J'avoue que ça serait une bonne idée, mais puisque ça demande aussi une personne pour la traduction, faut être deux fois plus prudent... avoir un invité qui ne comprend pas l'anglais sans aide, ça va faire pitié.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:57 pm

(9/11/2012)Update: I listened to nano's English broadcast on Nico Nico Douga on the first of September. She mentioned about wanting to do an oversea live concert and that her agency has planned to do it too. So, yeah...hope we can be the first to welcome her from oversea for a live concert. I also recorded the entire broadcast if anybody wants to watch it. -crosses fingers-

Woohooo!!!
I'll be the first to suggest a Japanese guest. Hehehe.
So, for Otakuthon 2013, I would love to have at least a Nico Nico Singer (Utaite). Definition: http://utaite.wikia.com/wiki/Utaite
I know it's been three years that I'm asking for it, but...I'M NOT GOING TO STOP UNTIL I GET TO SEE ONE, HAHAHAHA. XD
Among hundreds of Nico Nico Singer, I suggest nano. http://utaite.wikia.com/wiki/Nano
nano is a Japanese singer born in New York. She is perfectly bilingual, therefore no need for translators.
She released her first album "nanoir" (a major debut) in March 2012. (Excellent CD, I suggest you to listen to her songs!)
She mostly sings rock songs, but when it comes to calmer songs... she's still awesome.
She sang the opening theme of Phi Brain's second season "Now or Never" and also the opening theme of the PSP RPG game "Conception".
Also, she will be singing the opening theme of "BTOOOM!" an anime that will start airing in October.
So far, she has released 2 albums. 2 more are coming in October.

Here are some of her songs (I had trouble choosing because I just want to post all of her songs.)
(She has a lovely strong and deep voice! (Kinda boy-ish, but she is kind of tomboy herself! XD))

- Omoide Kakera (Memory's Fragment) from her major debut album
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCs7TQ6I ... re=related

- Magenta (Original song) from her major debut album
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGoC_qvx7Cs

- Phi Brain 2nd Season opening
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL3UKUlS ... re=related

- BTOOOM! opening
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDtW4D7uLTI

Enjoy!

Last edited by NAGISA on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Ahaha! Sounds epic!! :D Hopefully we get her!! ;)

Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:23 pm

Here's who I'd like to see:

-Greg Ayres
-Laura Bailey
-Shelley Calene-Black
-Luci Christian
-Colleen Clinkenbeard
-Brittney Karbowski
-Vic Mignogna
-Emily Neves
-Brina Palencia
-Monica Rial

Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm liking how we are all still making that Colleen Clinkenbeard and Brina Palencia connection ;D ahaha ♥
that's a great list of people btw ;)

Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:25 pm

MyLife_MyAnime wrote:
I'm liking how we are all still making that Colleen Clinkenbeard and Brina Palencia connection ;D ahaha ♥
that's a great list of people btw ;)
Well, it's Luffy and Chopper from One Piece, that means we could get a One Piece "themed" convention next year, although I'm not too sure that it's a good idea. Let's explain:

4Kids, 'nuff said

4Kids literally destroyed the series. Yes, FUNimation picked it up and made a translation that is a mile better than 4Kids, but the damage is already done. I don't recall them making a lot of marketing for the series ever since they acquired the license. I'm not saying that the actors are doing a bad job; I'm just saying that the series has fallen into obscurity because of the 4Kids fiasco.

- When they received Johnny Yong Bosch and Stephanie Sheh in 2009, Bleach was still going.
- When they received Vic Mignogna, Caitlin Glass and Aaron Dismuke in 2010, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood was coming.
- When they received Maile Flanagan and Crispin Freeman in 2011, Naruto Shipuuden was still going.
- When they received Yuri Lowenthal and Tara Platt this year, not only Naruto Shipuuden was still going, but Tiger & Bunny was about to start.

I know I suggested a list of voice actors from One Piece, but after giving it a second thought... I don't think it would get as much attention as the others. That's just my opinion though.

EDIT: Brina Palencia voices Juvia Loxar from Fairy Tail, so one more reason to get a Fairy Tail panel ^^. Furthermore, having her say "Gray-sama !" in front of Newton Pittman would be priceless XD

Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:05 am

Cristina Vee (Blazblue)
And she has a youtube account, she upload her covers of English version of Anime opening
Troy Baker, cuz, he's just badass xD

Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:16 pm
Profile WWW

I see what you mean! But I think that a lot of people would still LOVE a One Piece panel IF voice actors from One Piece came!:) Honestly, it wouldn't be that bad! :D Colleen Clinkenbeard is getting a lot of recognition because of Luffy and I heard that the series is doing really well!:) But yes, having a Fairy Tail panel would be AMAZING!!! Since FUNimation just licensed Season 2 and the movie, i would assume that they will be coming out withing the next year!:) It would be perfect if we got voice actors from Fairy Tail such as Colleen Clinkenbeard (Erza Scarlet) , Todd Haberkorn (Natsu Dragneel) and even Brina Palencia would be awesomme!:) Not to mention the fact that A LOT of people were cosplaying Fairy Tail at Otakuthon this year! :3 IT'S PERFECT!!!♥

Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:21 pm

RayMustang wrote:
Cristina Vee (Blazblue)
And she has a youtube account, she upload her covers of English version of Anime opening
Troy Baker, cuz, he's just badass xD

I'm ok with Cristina Vee... because I've heard that K-On panels are extremely popular in cons, and it's Noel Vermillion (^3^) "Hands off the panda !"

Troy Baker, a badass ?
*looks up a list and sees Mitsunari Ishada from Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes*
You're sure about that ?
*keeps scrolling sees Kanji Tatsumi, Snow Villiers, Yuri Lowell, Nova, Two-Face, Vincent Brooks, Booker DeWitt and Ryu Hayabusa*
Oh O_O ! Yup, I agree with you !

MyLife_MyAnime wrote:
I see what you mean! But I think that a lot of people would still LOVE a One Piece panel IF voice actors from One Piece came!:) Honestly, it wouldn't be that bad! :D Colleen Clinkenbeard is getting a lot of recognition because of Luffy and I heard that the series is doing really well!:) But yes, having a Fairy Tail panel would be AMAZING!!! Since FUNimation just licensed Season 2 and the movie, i would assume that they will be coming out withing the next year!:) It would be perfect if we got voice actors from Fairy Tail such as Colleen Clinkenbeard (Erza Scarlet) , Todd Haberkorn (Natsu Dragneel) and even Brina Palencia would be awesomme!:) Not to mention the fact that A LOT of people were cosplaying Fairy Tail at Otakuthon this year! :3 IT'S PERFECT!!!♥

Well, ANY panel with american voice actors is gonna be popular at any con. I mean, they are the stars/premium guests of anime conventions, people aren't gonna "care" much about which series they represent because they just want to see their favorite voice actors. For instance, some people came to the panel of Yuri Lowenthal and Tara Platt for Sasuke and Temari (Naruto), others for Bunny and Agnes (Tiger & Bunny) and, like me, Yosuke Hanamura and Mitsuru Kirijo (Persona [4 Arena]). So whether be for One Piece or Fairy Tail, Clinkenbeard is gonna have a lot of attendees for the panel she's in regardless.

Here's my concern: FUNimation picked up One Piece, which is really good because it saved the series from sinking on the 4Kids ship (pun intended). However, how many of us know that Clinkenbeard voices Luffy ? How many of us know that Palencia voices Chopper ? (without looking at Wikipedia ?) That's my main concern: most American fans, as well as the others from other english-speaking countries for that matter, gave up on the series because of 4Kids and even if the FUNimation dub is way better, the english version is late behind. That's another problem right there.

That's why I think that a Fairy Tail panel would be more popular:
- The series is going strong.
- The series is fairly recent.
- The english dub is well done, no miscast or anything.
- Colleen Clinkeenbeard voices the most badass lady in anime these days XD
- The convention could try to get 5 voice actors this time around, not just 2 or 3... 5, people, FIVE ! All of them popular... although Brina Palencia as Juvia is sometimes playing second fiddle like the rest of the cast that isn't on Team Natsu, but then again, having her say "GRAY-SAMA !" to Gray's voice actor during a panel would be priceless XD.

I'm also suggesting a Fairy Tail panel with a bigger panel because it has been done before at other conventions, like this one. That would be awesome if the Otakuthon could get that. So yeah, I'm favoring Fairy Tail over One Piece for now.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:25 pm

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THERE!! Regardless, all i'm really asking for is Colleen Clinkenbeard cuz well let's face it!! She's clearly awesomeee and voices one BADASS & EPIC wizard in Fairy Tail!! My favourite Fairy Tail character btw:)♥ I just realllyyyy want her there next yearr and i dont think that Otakuthon should hesitate cuz Colleen's fan base is HUGGGEEE!:O She's got lots of fans and voices alot of great characters! And everyone should agree that we should have a Fairy Tail panel!! I mean this year was proof since LOTSS of people were cosplaying Fairy Tail!! I even sawww a staff member cosplaying as Erza!!♥ Now THAT'S PROOF!! And I think that Miss Clinkenbeard would we THRILLED to get an invite :)

BRING US COLLEEN CLINKENBEARRDDD!!!♥

Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Not a bad idea, but I'd like for a FUNimation panel instead. Colleen Clinkenbeard is indeed awesome and her voice over for Yuuko "The Dimensional Witch" Ichihara was epic.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:29 pm

YESS Colleen's voice for Yuko Ichihara is probably one of my favourite role of hers!!:D It's sooo epic and hilariouus xD ♥ Gotta love the Clinkenbearrdd! ♥ She actually said that Yuko is her favourite role besides Luffy! ;3 go figuree! lol

Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Hot Sauce wrote:
Not a bad idea, but I'd like for a FUNimation panel instead. Colleen Clinkenbeard is indeed awesome and her voice over for Yuuko "The Dimensional Witch" Ichihara was epic.

Hmmm... sounds like a bad idea. Let me explain: it's always more interesting to have multiple actors from the same series than multiple actors from multiple series, because it divides the audience andthe focus can be either non-existent or directed at probably only one actor or actress, leaving the rest out. One good example was last year's Naruto panel. We had Maile Flanagan (the voice of Naruto) and Crispin Freeman (the voice of Itachi, and several other roles). Guess what happened. That's right, Maile got overshadowed by Crispin, fewer questions were addressed to her directly, even if she had an entire panel on her own. Maybe if Kate Higgins (the voice of Saukra) and Yuri Lowenthal (the voice of Sasuke) were invited instead of Crispin, it would have been better for Maile, because we're talking about Team 7, but Crispin literally stole the show, even though he's playing a secondary character in the Naruto series.

Getting a FUNimation panel can get that same problem, especially with lesser-known actors. If they go by a specific series with the main characters however, then each actor gets the spotlight and the fans get an awesome panel about this specific series.

I'll state an example: Let's say they want to have a Fairy Tail panel, they'll have to get at least Todd Haberkorn. Why? He's Natsu Dragneel, the main character of the series. He has to be in that panel for this to work. Now let's see who could join him:
- Cherami Leigh? It's Lucy Heartfilia, the first main female character we get and Lucy and Natsu are often together in the series, so she works well with Todd for that panel.
- Newton Pittman? It's Gray Fullbuster, Natsu's rival, so it could work great for the panel, since Gray is also a main character... except that it'll attract a lot of Yaoi fangirls, who might disturb guys in the audience...
- Colleen Clinkenbeard? It's Erza Scarlet, another of Natsu's rivals, in addition of another main character. Both Todd and Colleen also have quite the resume, so if Fairy Tail's not your cup of tea, there are plenty of other animes to choose from just with these two alone.
- Brina Palencia? This... is where the panel could fall apart a bit. She's Juvia Loxar, and mostly a secondary character of the series and with basically no relation with Natsu. The only way she could be important to the panel is if either Newton or Cherami is present as well, because Juvia could have her love interest Gray or her rival-for-Gray's-heart Lucy (even though it's not true in the series :) ). If only Todd and Brina are on the panel, Todd's gonna steal the show completely.

In the end, it's all about which characters the actors voice. I didn't like the Naruto panel because of that overshadowing effect, especially since Maile is only voicing Naruto Uzumaki, and no other character. That's why I'm militating to get a full panel for Fairy Tail with 5 actors (Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza and Juvia), especially considering that all 5 characters are the main protagonists of the Tower of Heaven story arc. Not 2 actors again, 5 this time... I'm pretty sure they'll be able to get them.

MyLife_MyAnime wrote:
TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THERE!! Regardless, all i'm really asking for is Colleen Clinkenbeard cuz well let's face it!! She's clearly awesomeee and voices one BADASS & EPIC wizard in Fairy Tail!! My favourite Fairy Tail character btw:)♥ I just realllyyyy want her there next yearr and i dont think that Otakuthon should hesitate cuz Colleen's fan base is HUGGGEEE!:O She's got lots of fans and voices alot of great characters! And everyone should agree that we should have a Fairy Tail panel!! I mean this year was proof since LOTSS of people were cosplaying Fairy Tail!! I even sawww a staff member cosplaying as Erza!!♥ Now THAT'S PROOF!! And I think that Miss Clinkenbeard would we THRILLED to get an invite :)

BRING US COLLEEN CLINKENBEARRDDD!!!♥

I hear your enthusiasm... but you should pray for the organizers' safety if Colleen ever goes Erza on them if they try to invite her XD.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Good points there!!;) Regardless, I would really want a Fairy Tail panel and have at least Todd Haberkorn and Colleen Clinkenbeard:) Natsu and Erza is good enough for me!! And they do a lot of other animes together too soo it would still be awesomme:)

lol would be funny if Colleen went all Erza and used her scariness to convince the organizers to invite her!! >:D ahahaha! ;)

Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:46 pm

That's a lot different I guess, but personally I'd love to see Doug Walker ( ''That guy with the glasses''/Nostalgia Critic ) a lot. I've heard he goes to some cons.
I know also some Japanese artist if very well known-popular make it, a lot of poeple from far might come just for that. Some of my friends followed me to AnimeNext, a con in NewJersey only to see Satsuki. If you are trying to get a con to burst even more, that could help. I wouldn't know who to suggest though

Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:04 pm

KuriousKiku wrote:
That's a lot different I guess, but personally I'd love to see Doug Walker ( ''That guy with the glasses''/Nostalgia Critic ) a lot. I've heard he goes to some cons.
I know also some Japanese artist if very well known-popular make it, a lot of poeple from far might come just for that. Some of my friends followed me to AnimeNext, a con in NewJersey only to see Satsuki. If you are trying to get a con to burst even more, that could help. I wouldn't know who to suggest though

Doug Walker, huh ? Sounds like a plan :)
Lewis "Linkara" Lovhaug would be a good guest too.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:09 am

@ JiCi, I'd still prefer to have a FUNimation panel instead, but you do make a good point and I can't argue with that. Either way, as long as we get Colleen Clinkenbeard, I'm good.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:06 pm

@Hot Sauce: YUSHHH WE AGREE WITH EACH OTHERR ABOUT COLLEEN CLINKENBEARRDD!:D Duudeee, i really hope we get herrr:3 we deserve herr! Honestttlllyyy, more FUNimation people need to get their butts here!! FUNimation does an AMAZING job dubbing the thing we love most: ANIME. ;) Guyyss, we need to work together to get people like Colleen to next year's con!!

Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:18 pm

@ MyLife_MyAnime, I totally agree with you.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:41 pm

I'm way too lazy to transcribe in English tonight ^^ So have it in French :D

N'ayant pu faire la demande pour l'année 2012, je voudrait savoir s'il serait possible de voir à faire inviter Mark Crilley, auteur de Brody's Ghost et Miki Falls, en tant qu'invité de l'Otakuthon 2013. Mark fait de son mieux pour intéresser son public non pas uniquement à lire des mangas mais aussi à en créer en leur donnant les moyens pour le faire. Sa page Youtube en est la preuve. Plus de 200 vidéos dont la majorités sont des "How to" sur le dessin. Voici donc sa chaîne Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/markcrilley

En espérant que mon initiative soit récompensé par la possibilité de pouvoir voir Mark Crilley en personne par le biais de l'Otakuthon, dans tout les cas, merci de bien vouloir me répondre avec un suivi de ma requête.

~Deritof

Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:15 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 230 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next