This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Anime You'd Like to See Get Aired on French Teletoon Retro 

When checking the TV guide on my TV satelitte, it appears that Goldorak - Le Robot de L'Espace is no longer in the French language Teletoon Retro's regular basis schedule, making this matter the first time in a few years or so that no anime is being aired on the network itself.

Anyway, there were numerous anime series that used to appear on Francophone TV stations in Quebec, Canada in the past. So I'm wondering that if the French language Teletoon Retro was go to back to showing anime, what anime from past decades that got dubbed in French would you like to see get aired? For me, anime I'd like to see get aired on the Francophone station itself include Albator, Le Corsair de L'Espace, Albator 84, Sailor Moon Version Francaise, Galaxy Express 999 V.F., Ken Le Survivante, Robotech V.F., Lamu, Space Adventure Cobra V.F., Dan et Danny, Les Chevaliers du Zodiaque, Les Aventuriers de L'Espace, Capitaine Flam, Gundam Wing V.F., Slayers V.F. and Sakura, La Chasseuse des Cartes.

Fri May 02, 2014 5:02 pm
Profile WWW

Dan et Danny and Sailor Moon would be sick.

- Comiket 42

MyAnimeList : http://www.myanimelist.net/profile/Choy

Sat May 03, 2014 2:55 am
Profile WWW

Well I guess you'd have to start off with the animÉ we actually had on TV, years ago. We didn't get a french Sailor Moon, that was France.
We got Alabator, Goldorak, Capitaine Flamme, (Au pays de) Candy, Le petit prince orphelin, Rémi, Démétane, Les Mousquetaires, Astro le petit robot, Le magicien d'Oz (version animée jap.), Anne la maison aux pignons verts (version jap.), Pinocchio (jap), Tom Sawyer, Ulysse 31, Belle et Sébastien, TaoTao (not sure if jap), Cat's Eyes, L'oiseau bleu (wow, flashback from "TVJQ", a millenia ago!), Le Tour du Monde en 80 Jours, Force G, Sherlock Holmes, and so much more. And that's just the japanese stuff. You know there are fan websites for this?

Example: http://souvenirs80.over-blog.net/20-cat ... 87938.html
http://emissionjeunesse.blogspot.ca/sea ... anim%C3%A9
Just try to spot the japanese ones. Note: some of these have the titles from France, which was different from QC, and sometimes they contain shows that I've never heard of and look very French (France), as in they'd only have been aired in France.

Good luck. ^_^

Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:52 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]